FAST & FLEXIBLE BUSINESS LOANS
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE LOANS
Commercial Real Estate Loans are used for Real Estate which is being used commercially. Residential properties which are being used as rentals, warehouses, shops, offices, apartment complexes, industrial use properties or any other property which is being used strictly for the generation of capital covered under these types of loans.
First Union Lending can provide Commercial Real Estate Loans for the following:
- Rent Replacement – This is a property which a borrower has leased and is currently doing business out of that is has now become available for sale by the current owner.
- New Construction – These loans are used to secure the land, materials, and construction of a new building.
- Renovation – These loans are used for complete interior tear down and remodeling of an existing owned commercial property.
- Mortgage – These loans are used to assist borrowers to purchase a property which they will use to conduct business out of.
- Collateral – Commercial Real Estate guaranteed loans are loans which will use your existing Commercial Real Estate as collateral. These loans are especially useful for businesses that wouldn’t otherwise qualify for more considerable sums of money due to their business revenue. Using the property as collateral will give companies the ability to access more substantial amounts of capital.
- Refinance – First Union Lending can refinance your existing mortgage to allow you to pull out accumulated equity on the property, lower your rates or extend your term to increase your cash flow.
Contact us now to find out more about all of our Commercial Real Estate Options.